GODz Linkshell!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GODz Linkshell!

/welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ditsy Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ditsy

Ditsy Application Empty
PostSubject: Ditsy Application   Ditsy Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:20 am

Updated May 21, 2008 RNG 75!!!!! Only took 2 years to go from 73 to 75 with it lol

Name: Ditsy

Sky experience: All NM and all Gods, just has been a few years

Nation Rank: Windy 10

Jobs at 73+: WHM 75, NIN 75, RDM 75, BLM 75, RNG 75

Sub Jobs:WAR, THF, DRK, 37 SAM 50, PLD 51 and BST 70

How did you hear about this Sky LS: Rinielenika

Why do you want to join this Sky LS: I want to join to be there for when Rinielenika experiences Sky events. She has done a little before but on a bad laptop and was unable to do much of anything or see anything. Yes, I would like some gear from sky but that isn't until a bit down the road... I don't have the space right now leveling other jobs.

Something about yourself: I work a bit and at this time I will only be able to make 2 runs in a single week, none the other. I work 7pm-7am EST. One week it is Wednesday night through Sunday night (finishing Monday morning. Then that week I only work Thursday and Friday night. This may change next month but I really do not see it happening. Either way I am moving in July and everything will change then I am sure.

What times are you able to run: Wednesday night and Saturday night one week, none at all the next. Then it will repeat like that.

Last edited by Ditsy on Wed May 21, 2008 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

Ditsy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditsy Application   Ditsy Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Quote :
Why do you want to join this Sky LS: I want to join to be there for when Rinielenika experiences Sky events. She has done a little before but on a bad laptop and was unable to do much of anything or see anything.

and I can only now experience the game thanks to you -^____^-

...... He's also probably worried I'm going get lost too easily, like I always do XD Hopefully that will change now that I can see ahead of me rather than stare at my feet... :O!

I think you're already approved, but I though I would still comment Very Happy Hi hunny!~
Back to top Go down
http://rinielenika.deviantart.com
Oblivionx

Oblivionx

Ditsy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditsy Application   Ditsy Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Holy fucking shit ditsy lol

mega ultra yes +9000 XD

and yes you were already accepted, :3
but holy crap, didnt know you had that many jobs 73+ lol
Back to top Go down
http://derpalerdan.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Ditsy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditsy Application   Ditsy Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditsy Application
Page 1 of 1