GODz Linkshell!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GODz Linkshell!

/welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Oblivionx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivionx

Oblivionx

Application: Oblivionx Empty
PostSubject: Application: Oblivionx   Application: Oblivionx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:03 am

Name: Oblivionx

Sky experience: I have fought everygod, and trigger mobs in sky, i have done everything just about... like.... 100+ times >_>;

Nation Rank: San d'Oria Rank 10

Jobs at 73+: PLD75 MNK75 SAM75 (side job should soon be 75 COR61)

Sub Jobs: WAR NIN RNG (should have THF DNC and RDM capped soon)

Zilart: Completed
COP: Completed
ToAU: Completed
Assualt: Sergeant Major

How did you hear about this Sky LS: from my friend Asri

Why do you want to join this Sky LS: To kick some endgame but, its what i do Very Happy

Something about yourself: I have been playing FFXI since the beta, i have been a part of endgame now for almost 4 years. i have plenty of expirence on my jobs, and i know how to play em right (yes thats right kiddies, STR+ gear does not give your haste or acc. for TP'ing >_>; ) I was also once a ldr for the endgame shell SKOV on Kujata, it was fun while it lasted, but too much drama happened, and most the members left (mostly there was some fighting between the leaders) i then joined PurpleReign and didnt do too much there because i then left the game for a long time after i was in there for only a month or so ; ; and before i quit i transfered to Fenrir to hang with Asri before i left the game.... and now, im back ^^;

now stuff about me in rl, im currently a freshmen in college, and work at Starbucks... yes... starbucks >_>;
i really dont do too much beside drawing, hanging with friends, work, school and games. im hoping to soon go to an art college to hopefully get a major in... well something >_>; if ya wanna see my stuff go here http://derpalerdan.deviantart.com/

What times are you able to run: right now, im not very sure about my schedule, my work has been needing a lot of help lately because we are low on partners, so i'll try to make every event i can. besides if im working im available every night ^^

Thank you every much for your time Smile

Officer
Asri

PostSubject: Re: Application: Oblivionx   Application: Oblivionx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:14 pm

woo Oblivionx Very Happy

i'm scared to tank again if you go as mnk...*nightmares*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amiserious
Oblivionx

Oblivionx

PostSubject: Re: Application: Oblivionx   Application: Oblivionx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Asri wrote:
woo Oblivionx Very Happy

i'm scared to tank again if you go as mnk...*nightmares*

oh its not that bad, i only have +23% haste and capped h2h, kick attacks, counter and almost capped STR merits D:
you could steal my hate ^^ i... think.... >_>; and ill probably will mostly be doing SAM for a bit when i get /THF lvled, unless you guys would really need me that bad as MNK XD and ill have /RNG SAM rdy soon for Kirin, unless ya want me as chi blast MNK lol.
Back to top Go down
http://derpalerdan.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Oblivionx   Application: Oblivionx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Oblivionx
Page 1 of 1