GODz Linkshell!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GODz Linkshell!

/welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arctic's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arctic

Arctic's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arctic's Application   Arctic's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Name: Arctic

Sky Experience: Next to none Razz

Nation/Rank: Sandy and Bastok rank 10, Windy rank 5

Jobs 73+: Whm 75, Brd 75, Soon to be Smn when I get the chance, currently at 65

Subjobs: Whm,Smn,Blm, Rdm

Referral: Jamzo is my husband and thought I would like this ls... Plus I know Bluntbliss some. Got my pearl from Neolite after talking with him.

Something about myself: Hectic work schedule atm because I do taxes lol... I love to do digital art even though I'm not very good lol... Married 16 + years to Jamzo, we have two kids ages 12 and 10...we are still young.. both in early 30s. Haven't reached midpoint just yet Razz I love to chatter away endlessly but I try to curb it when we are busy ingame.

Reason I wanted to join a sky ls: Mainly just to help. I noticed you needed mages and figured, work schedule permitting, I could help sometimes and meet new people and have some fun. From watching your sky runs for a few weeks now, I can tell the people are pretty nice.

I am allergic to maps and will most likely always need a guide...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arctic's Application   Arctic's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 pm

/welcome to GODz jamzos wifey! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://godzlinkshell.darkbb.com
arctic

PostSubject: Re: Arctic's Application   Arctic's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Sorry sky bores me to tears and ppl are rude... it's just not for me. i never liked endgame stuff. I'd rather hang with my friends and enjoy the game vs. being made fun of or fussed at. I still think you guys are cool but I have better things to do with my time. Enjoy the game and rock on!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arctic's Application   Arctic's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:33 pm

sry didnt work out for you...good luck^^
Back to top Go down
https://godzlinkshell.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arctic's Application   Arctic's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arctic's Application
Page 1 of 1