GODz Linkshell!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GODz Linkshell!

/welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rinielenika's Application?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

Rinielenika's Application? Empty
PostSubject: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 am

I would like to first note that CURRENTLY I am unavailable to play very much... but since i registered, I figured I would drop my application on in, until I am able to come try things with you guys if you will let me and my boyfriend, Ditsy. Some of you have heard of us by now.... 8D hehe

Name: Rinielenika... Rini for short. >.>

Sky experience: Very little, but enough?... BLM doesn't have a very hard job up there. I did 2 sky gods... "Big Bird", and Genbu... and died to both because they do not like stun :/ or cures. lol. I was only like... level... 50...60... something at the time... a time before I could wear black cloak :/ lol.

Nation Rank: 10 Windy <3

Jobs at 73+: BLM only... Getting RDM and WHM up there. RDM is currently 51, WHM is 56 (god i need freaking R2...)

Sub Jobs: WHM, SMN, RDM are up to par... the rest is all pretty low at this moment. I dont get much time to play usually Sad

How did you hear about this Sky LS: Hypnotic at first Very Happy We partied together. Hi Hypno! And then I found out Asri and Oblivionx were both in here, too. And they are my buddies on DA. HI GUYS! They both said I should join here... Very Happy I think I know a few other of you people too Very Happy

Why do you want to join this Sky LS: Becauuussee... uhhmm... I've never done end game, and I'd like something to do on occasion... but an LS that isn't going to yell at me if I'm not on 24/7... Sad or if I really just need a break for the day, and if someone see's me on and I already said I just want to take the day off and do something with my BF, I wont get yelled at for that... or something... ; ; I also wouldn't mind trying to pimp out my BLM <3 Hehe Very Happy but I'm patient. <3 AND I JUST got a new laptop, and I want to have some FUN with it. Cause I'm spoiled ;D I love the graphics in this game...

Something about yourself: I'm currently a freshman in college, and attending art college at that. No, it's not because I wanted the easy way out of life >.> I love my art, thank you. I love drawing and creating things... and someday hope to be making games, animations, something along the lines of there... I've been in a studio before where they make video games (Rainbow Studio's, my uncle works there Very Happy) and it was such an amazing environment.... I would love to work at a place like that. Doing what I love.... with a whole bunch of other game nuts like me. Also, Ditsy is my boyfriend, and I love him very much ^^ We do a lot in game together, and usually are together most of the time... we like to do stuff together, since it's the only way we can be together right now, until he moves here in the summer Very Happy even then, I'm sure we'll still be doing a lot together. It's fun to do stuff together as a couple... especially since we practically duo everything.
AND IF YOU CANT TELL BY NOW I LOVE TO TALK 8D *babbles on* but I will shut up and get the job done when we doing stuff like gods, I promise <3

What times are you able to run: CURRENTLY UNABLE. College life is really killing me... and my schedule changes a lot... thats why I wanted to at least try and see how I would run with you guys over the summer, and if you'd accept Ditsy and I, and then from there we see what happens... Very Happy but both of us aren't going to be able to do much until summer/mid summer... after he moves.

Additional Info: I have Ark Angels done, and CoP is complete. If anyone needs help *coughASRIandpossiblyOblivion??IOWEYOUBOTH<3<3<3<3* please let me know ^^ If/when I am on, I like to try and help when I can... unless I am busy. Which usually I end up getting busy XD BUT. If you let me know ahead of time a day and a place, I will see what I can do ^^ I like trying to help when I can.

PEACE FOLKS! SORRY FOR THE LONG APP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rinielenika.deviantart.com
Anoi

Anoi

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:09 am

app approved if you see me asri or emelin well pearl you, ill keep an eye out for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 am

Anoi wrote:
app approved if you see me asri or emelin well pearl you, ill keep an eye out for you Smile

Thanks! Very Happy It will probably be a while because of school, and I still want to wait to make sure Ditsy gets approved too Very Happy I'm... sure if I did he will XD He has a hell of a lot more experience than I do... but still. I want to wait to make sure we both ok~ <3

Thanks so much again~~!
Back to top Go down
Anoi

Anoi

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 am

both approved lol
Back to top Go down
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:24 am

Anoi wrote:
both approved lol

AHHH LOL XD Thank you!! I will let him know XD
Back to top Go down
Oblivionx

Oblivionx

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 am

w00t welcome to the crew rini ^^

and yo Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://derpalerdan.deviantart.com/
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 am

Oblivionx wrote:
w00t welcome to the crew rini ^^

and yo Very Happy lol

SUP DOOD 8D BTW THANKS AGAIN FOR MY FREAKING KEY + COFFER FOR RDM AHHHH DITSY TOLD ME EVERYTHING <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Asri
Officer
Asri

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:35 am

lol don't worry. it reeeally didn't feel like 3 and a ahalf hours ;D and damn you wiped on Genbu and Suzy? What ls were you with? Dx

Well, we've never wiped to them ;D and the people in this ls are hilarious, you'll love them. I understand you can't be on all the time, we won't get mad, we even have absence notices so you can just post there ahead of time XD

YAY IT'S RINI OMG
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amiserious
Rinielenika

Rinielenika

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Asri wrote:
lol don't worry. it reeeally didn't feel like 3 and a ahalf hours ;D and damn you wiped on Genbu and Suzy? What ls were you with? Dx

Well, we've never wiped to them ;D and the people in this ls are hilarious, you'll love them. I understand you can't be on all the time, we won't get mad, we even have absence notices so you can just post there ahead of time XD

YAY IT'S RINI OMG

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh no we didn't WIPE on Genbu or Suzy. We came close on Suzy due to some problems, but Actually I think it was Scoot who fucking tanked the ass while people RR'ed and got back up... lol XD well not tanked... but ran him around the circle. I tried to do the same, but being so low level he broke my stoneskin easy, and up there I use to lag so bad I could barely move, so I sucked at it XD Anyways, I'm just saying I had a tendency to die because of AoE's, or because I was one of the... 3 stunners we had? Sometimes they would get a little pissed and decide to go kill the stunners... so I died on both of them. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rinielenika's Application?   Rinielenika's Application? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinielenika's Application?
Page 1 of 1